INFANT ADOPTION - 3 Major Benefits of Adoption
Do you know that there many benefits of INFANT Adoption than Abortion?After you read about the benefit of infant adoption from this article below, I think you will change your mind on abortion. Holly will give you three groups of benefits from adoption here.
An Abortion Alternative
By Holly Matheson
Adoption is a beneficial abortion alternative that is positive for all parties involved. Adoption provides a viable solution for a challenging, often painful situation and enables couples unable to bear children of their own the priceless gift of a very wanted child.
Benefits for the Birth mother
- Most adoption agencies will provide free counseling with professionals and support groups to put birth mothers in touch with others going through similar experiences.
- Prenatal care and birth costs are typically paid by the adoption agency or adoptive family.
- Birth mothers have the opportunity to choose the family to place their child with, and with the rise of open adoptions, are able to get to know them personally.
- There is counseling available for members of the birth parents families as well.
- Legal and attorney fees are paid for the birth mother.
- Adoption serves as an abortion alternative, avoiding expense medical fees and possible emotional and physical ramifications of an abortion.
Benefits for the Adopted Child
- The opportunity to be placed with and raised by adoptive parents who are emotionally, financially, and physically ready to be parents.
- A stable home and living environment
- Resources, opportunities, and provisions that may not have otherwise been available.
- Greater probability of receiving good education opportunities and resources.
Benefits for the Adoptive Family
- Couples that are unable to conceive are able to have a child of their own.
- Provides an alternative when all other reproductive services have been exhausted.
- The priceless gift of being able to grow their family.