1/13/08

Infant Acid Reflux - Is it Common Disease on Infant?

. 1/13/08

When I want to know about infant acid reflux, i found one that offer me good information about acid reflux in infant from the site below.

Infant Acid Reflux : "Infant Acid reflux, commonly called GastroEsophageal Reflux (GER), is a common disease in infant. Acid reflux in infants happens when Acid from the infant's stomach flows up into the throat and it causes heartburn. This acid reflux trigger asthma and make it harder to treat. It could be occurs during or after meal of your infant.

How do we know that our infant got acid reflux?

You could know that your baby have got infant acid reflux disease by knowing the sign and symptoms of that disease. Here are some infant acid reflux symptoms: your infant is spitting, vomiting, coughing, got irritability, poor feeding, You found blood in the infant stools."

I must notice those acid reflux symptoms above to prepare me in the future if I found that infant acid reflux symptoms on my baby.

Tag:

0 comments:

 
Parenting And Baby Tips Powered by Free Mp3 Download
ss_blog_claim=efb74aa5d1d3234028198b93d382c7f1