10/18/08

Thank You for the Inspiring Video

. 10/18/08

Have you ever feel how difficult it is to have a drug addicted husband? Perhaps you haven’t. I had such a terrible experience with my husband. Those days were the darkest days for our marriage. My husband got trapped in drug addiction and everything was changing dramatically. He did many terrible and embarrassing things at home and in the public places. I just couldn’t stand it anymore so I begged him to find the affordable alcohol treatment.

Thank God, he was listening to me and we started to find affordable alcohol therapy. When I saw the video about the Cliffside Malibu, I find my hope and my new spirit.
Could this be our way out of our terrible problems?

The psychiatrist of the Cliffside Malibu and his story has made me realize that this is the right place for my husband to get the treatment. They seem to treat their patients well as a true human being. I want my husband to be as success as the man in the story so we can start our life over again and start having a new business, start building a new house and start fixing our relationship with our families and friends.

Now I know what I have to do. I have to find the affordable alcohol Therapy and this is the right place. I hope that this will be the successful drug rehab for my husband so we can start over our life again. Thank you for this great video.

0 comments:

 
Parenting And Baby Tips Powered by Free Mp3 Download
ss_blog_claim=efb74aa5d1d3234028198b93d382c7f1